|Ketotifen 0.025 (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)||Antihistamine|
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use:
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To treat contact lens-related irritation
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after each use
Stop using Alaway and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eyes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store Alaway at 4°C-25°C (39°F-77°F).
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.01%, glycerin, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid and water for injection.
Questions or Comments?
For toll-free product information, call 1-800-553-5340.
Click here to download the drug facts